Transformer Test Engineer [JOB POSTING]
A leading transformer manufacturer is seeking an experienced Transformer Test Engineer, with previous test experience. This company is the premier provider of utility-grade transformers across North America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for upcoming electrical test.
- Manage all required test preperation which includes equipment certification, equipment maintainence and upgrades as required.
- Supervise test technicians.
- Perform test analysis
- Degreed Electrical Engineer from an accredited school
- Transformer Test Experience
- Proficient knowledge of international test rules
- 5 or more years of related experience
- Available for off hour work as required
WII.FM –What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary and benefits
- Work for a financially stable company with low turnover and that value their employees
- Growth potential
- Excellent location with good school systems, affordable housing, and many amenities
This position is the opportunity to apply your true engineering skills. If you are looking for the next step in your career contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanette Foster the electrical recruiter, Electrical Engineer jobs, Mechanical Engineer jobs, Power engineer jobs, Sales, Sales Engineer, transformer recruiter