General Manager, Transformer OEM

“Recruiters are like lawyers…99% of them give the other 1% a bad name. Nanette is the defining 1%. Her high ethical standard and integrity are second to none and truly separate her from the rest. I have worked with Nanette for over 6 years and through all of it she has been a true partner, not just a “recruiter.” She is connected, competent, and professional and has consistently delivered results that met our challenging business resource needs. She stays connected and engaged with the employee and employer long after the start date to ensure a smooth and productive transition.”

– General Manager, Transformer OEM.