Field Service Manager-Substation 100-125K
International manufacturer of power generation and distribution equipment is seeking a full-time Field Service Manager for the substation group. The ideal candidate will have high voltage substation repair experience and previous management experience. We are looking for a go-getter someone who has the drive and desire to run a business unit. You must be a self-starter and director.
- Ability to troubleshoot different OEM products.
- Contract negotiations.
- Scheduling of Field Service Crews.
- Set and achieve revenue goals
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- ERP a plus.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Three or more years of supervisory experience.
- Three or more years of experience in the substation industry.
- Knowledge of industry standards IEEE, NETA.
Platinum benefits package which includes competitive pay, bonuses, vehicle, 401K, paid time off, and holiday pay etc.
- The candidate will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States at the start date of employment.
Submit resume to email@example.com